What data do we collect?
Lykke Advice collects the following :
- When signing up for on the opinion subpage we collect the following personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Lykke Advice with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online on our opinion page
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Lykke Advice collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Lykke Advice processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Lykke Advice securely stores your data with Mailchimp.
Lykke Advice will keep your emailaddress until you unsubscribe from the mailing list. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data immediately.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Lykke Advice from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to others.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Lykke Advice would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Lykke Advice for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Lykke Advice correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Lykke Advice to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Lykke Advice erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Lykke Advice restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Lykke Advice’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Lykke Advice transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +32471420201
Or write to us: Rue des Fabriques 51, D11, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Lykke Advice uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Lykke Advice uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Lykke Advice sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +32471420201
Or write to us at: Rue des Fabriques 51, D11, 1000 Brussels